This last week has been so great! I've been able to see and catch up with some of my favorite people, and I've just had a lot of fun!
Tuesday: I got to watch my cousin Laura's little kids. They are so cute and I had such a good time! Joslyn is a little over 2 months, but she is such a good baby. Gavin is almost 2 years old and he is hysterical! I just love that little boy. I am so sad that Laura and her family aren't in my home ward anymore, but it was good to go see them this last week. I'm glad that they live close enough that I can still go see them.
I also got my hair done on Tuesday, and I love it! I love getting my hair done, and it's especially nice when it turns out just like I wanted it to! It was a much needed change.
Wednesday: Wednesday I got to spend the day at my Grandma Crossley's with my cousins Laura and Christina and their cute kids! I was in heaven! I got to sit on the couch and snuggle with two cute babies (Joslyn and Boston) and then get down on the floor and play with Lily and Gavin! These are seriously the cutest kids you'll ever see.
Me and Boston
Me and Joslyn
Playing with Gavin and Lily!:)
It was also so much fun to catch up with my Grandma, Laura, and Christina. I've always loved to be with Christina and Laura. They were my only girl cousins on the Crossley side, so I've always been able to look up to them. Also, they have always included me in things even though I was younger. They are so great!
Thursday: Thursday was so great! I was going to go to Provo with my Aunt Susie and my cousin Paige, but Susie got sick so she wasn't going to be able to make it. We were going to go down to see Kirby Heyborne (and we all know how much I love him!), so I really wanted to go. Then I decided to ask my friend and gang member, Maurie, if she wanted to go with me! She was free, and we had such a good time! It had been awhile since we had been able to catch up, so it was nice to talk with her during the drive. I also think that this helped me overcome my fear of freeway driving. I drove all the way to and from Provo with very little stress. It was great!
Maurie and I waiting for Kirby to come:)
He wasn't there right when we got there, so we had to wait a few minutes. These are our impatient waiting faces!
Maurie and Kirby
Me and Kirby!:)
I really had such a great time and I am so glad that Maurie was able to come with me! We had a great time. I've missed Straight MC. Kirby was his usual adorable self and it was so fun to see him again. It still surprises me that he remembers me so well, but I guess that it shouldn't. I've gone to see him enough! It still makes me feel good that he does though. He has a great way of making you feel special:)
Thursday night I was also able to hang out with my friend Caitlin, who I haven't seen in too long! We went to see source code, which was a pretty good movie. I had a fun time catching up with her as well!
Friday: Friday I got to do some more baby-sitting! I really only watch for family now because I've kind of moved past the whole baby-sitting thing, but a family in my ward called me and I was free, so I said I would do it! I actually had a lot of fun. The kids were super cute and easy. I'm glad that I was able to go!
Well, there's my week for ya! It's weeks like this one that make me feel glad that I'm home. It was great to be able to pick up and decide to drive to Provo to see Kirby or to be free to hang out with family and friends.
I loved it!
I loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment