It doesn't take much to make me happy! I am super easy to please and I can be entertained for long periods of time by almost anything. I guess that's a good thing!
Some of the things that make me happy are:
Reading!
I have missed reading for fun so much! I didn't even bring any books up to Rexburg with me because I know that I don't have enough self control to only read a chapter or two or to wait to read until I didn't have other homework to do (like that ever happened anyway!). I know that I would just want to sit and read all the time. One of the things that I was looking forward to the most for when I was done with the semester was to just sit and read for awhile. I've got a big list of books to get through and I can't wait!
Disney Movies!
I could honestly watch only Disney movies for the rest of my life and I would be totally happy. I love them so much! I've been collecting them as they come out on DVD and I watch them pretty frequently. I love the classic ones the most, but they are all pretty great! I was talking to my dad and my little brother about our favorite Disney movies earlier today and I could only narrow it down to my top 5. I just think they are all so good! My top 5 ended up being Beauty and the Beast, The Jungle Book, The Lion King, Fox and the Hound, and The Great Mouse Detective.
Mormon Movies!
I love any and all "Mormon Movies", but The Best Two Years is my favorite. When it comes down to it, it's actually probably my favorite movie overall. I've seen it so many times that I've basically got it memorized! I love it!
Friends and Family!
Of course my friends and family make me happy as well. I have so many people that I love and that love me. I am a lucky girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment