I've got some big decisions that I have to make in the next couple days and I'll admit that it's freaking me out a little bit. I'm hoping that I make and that I've already made the right decision on a few things.
1. I'm not going back up to BYU-Idaho. I did really love it there and I made some life long friends and memories that I will never forget. However, I have decided that it is not the right place for me. So where does that leave me? I'm not exactly sure. That leads me to some of my next decisions!
2. Nanny or Weber State? I've been looking into becoming a nanny. This would mean I would move out of state (probably to the East Coast) for at least a year. I would be able to come home twice in that time period. This is kind of a scary thought for a homebody like me, but I really think that it would be a great experience for me and that I would learn and grow a lot from it. Also, the money is pretty great and I would be able to save a lot for when go back to school. If the nanny thing doesn't work out, then I think I'll end up at Weber State. It's funny for me to think back to a year ago when I was so dead set against going to Weber. Now I am pretty excited to go there! I guess we'll see what happens!
3. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my life anymore. I have always thought that I would be a teacher, but I don't know if that is what I want to do anymore. I love working with little kids, but I'm not sure that being a teacher is for me. However, I have no idea what else I would want to do because I have never considered anything else! That's another big reason why taking a year off would be good for me. I think it would be nice for me to decide what I want to do and not waste my time and money on things I'm not sure about.
So that is basically where I am right now! If you have any words of wisdom or advice, I would greatly appreciate it!



No comments:
Post a Comment