It's my last weekend in Rexburg for awhile and I don't know how I feel about that! I am so ready to go home and have a break from school. I have loved this semester, but these last few weeks have been rough! I am totally burnt out. It takes so much for me to do the simplest thing because I have zero motivation! And I have missed my family. I see them once or twice a month usually and I talk to them quite a bit, but it's really not the same! It will be nice to go back home and relax with them for awhile. There are also so many other people that I just don't see as often as I use to that I miss! My best friends Brittnie, Katie, and Megan. I can't wait to start hanging out with them again! My friend Liz and her cute family. They have always been one of my favorite families to baby-sit for, and I miss seeing them as often as I use to. And then there is the rest of my extended family. We have had 2 babies born in the last 2 months and 1 that will probably come any day. I am so glad that I will be home and that I'll be able to go to the blessings! It will be great!
However, I am also so sad that I will be leaving Rexburg. I feel like I have been counting down to when I'll get to go back home for so long, but now the time is going way too fast! I really have liked living with 5 other girls. I remember being so nervous for it, and pretty much dreading it. I'm not use to living with more girls than boys! I have loved it so much though! Shantel and I have heart-to-heart chats late at night in our room. Arleigh and I watch Steel Magnolias (twice) and bawl together! All of us together get pretty crazy, but we have so much fun, and I am going to miss all of my roommates so much! They have been so good for me.
Well, now that I've rambled on, I'll include some of my favorite pictures of the semester! I've already posted some of them, but I'll just include my top 2011 Winter Semester moments into this one post:)
Our water fight!
All throughout the semester we have gotten into little water fights (that don't really even count), but this one was huge! Our whole apartment was soaking wet! We had to use all of our towels to mop up the floors, and then hang the towels up to dry because they were soaking wet! It was so great though! Definitely worth the mess:)
Going to Pocatello with Shantel
We had such a great little girls night out. It was quite the adventure getting there, but it was so much fun! We both laughed the whole night and it was just what we needed. Totally stress free and fun! Definitely worth driving over an hour in the dark (which I hate!)! Shantel and I fully plan on going to see them if they come up to BYU-Idaho again!
Face Dances!
Today Arleigh had her camera out so we decided to take some pictures! These are my three favorites so I thought I would put them up:) The top picture is us blowing through our lips (like a horse?). I really have no idea how to describe it any better, but we ended up with some pretty funny pictures! The second two are just face dance pictures (where you move your face as fast as you can so you don't know what face you'll end up with when the picture actually takes). So much fun!
Shantel's Swirly!:)
Last night we were all messing around and Trecia decided that Shantel deserved a swirly! At one point Shantel was pretty much in the perfect location and position to have her head in the toilet, but Trecia and Arleigh decided to be nice and just put her in the tub instead! She still managed to end up totally dry, though I'm not sure how that is possible! Notice her death grip on Arleigh's legs. That's our favorite part! She was not going down without a fight!
Our quote wall!
This wall is filled with so many inside jokes and funny moments! I had to take a picture of it so I would be able to remember them all. They all have their own funny story behind them, and I love it! Such great times:)
Well, there is Winter Semester 2011 in a nutshell! I have had such a great time and I a pretty sad that it's almost over. I hope my second year of college is as good as my first one was!

1 comment:
I'm excited to see you again too! BUT I do think that this year has been really good for you! I wish I had moved farther away when I was your age. But then I might not have met Mike when I did.......oh well. I'm just loving living vicariously through you!
Post a Comment