I'll start this out by saying that I have EXTREMELY overactive tear ducts! Arleigh always makes fun of me for them. If I even think about crying or giggling, my eyes water like crazy! I kind of hate it, but oh well!
But anyway, pretty much all of these are videos that have made me laugh until I cried! Enjoy!:)
Areigh showed me this one and it still cracks me up! I love it! It's a little slow at first, but once you reach half way or so, it's amazing!
This is another great one from Arleigh! I guess March is colorectal awareness month or something like that (who knew?) and her nursing instructor sent this to her! We're pretty weird, but we love it!
Arleigh and I watch Steel Magnolias TWICE the other night! We just sat a bawled both times! This part of the movie is particularly heart breaking, but then it switches over to the funnies part of the movie! You go from uncontrollable sobs to laughter! It is one of the weirdest feelings because you don't really know what to feel! I love it though:)
Arleigh and I watch Steel Magnolias TWICE the other night! We just sat a bawled both times! This part of the movie is particularly heart breaking, but then it switches over to the funnies part of the movie! You go from uncontrollable sobs to laughter! It is one of the weirdest feelings because you don't really know what to feel! I love it though:)
I've technically already posted this video on here, but I love it! It just makes me laugh. Shantel and I threaten to play this game (with these rules) pretty much daily!
This is the most recent of the Kirby Heyborne/Lincoln Hoppe videos. They put one of these out every other week and you can win all sorts of cool prizes if you share them on facebook or let people know about them. Pretty cool!

No comments:
Post a Comment