Photobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Birthday!

My birthday is April 16th, which was last Saturday. I am FINALLY 19! I was the youngest in my apartment, so I've been waiting to catch up to the rest of them! It is so crazy for me to think that this is my last year as a teenager! The idea of getting older has never freaked me out a whole lot-I love my birthday too much for that! But I think that turning 20 will freak me out a little bit. But I guess I don't have to think about that for another year!
I had a great birthday this year! It kind of started the night before. I went with my mom, my friend Hailey, and her mom to see my friend Ryan as Link Larkin in the play "Hairspray". 
Ryan did an amazing job! He has such a great voice and he always looks like he is having so much fun. I love to watch him! We had so much fun and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Leah and Hailey are hilarious! It was a great night out. 
Saturday morning I was woken up by my friends Shantel and Maurie:)
They were there to kidnap and take me to IHOP for breakfast! They are so great! It was a so much fun and so yummy! I think I could eat pancakes everyday and never get tired of them. It was so great to sit and talk with Shantel and Maurie. I haven't seen Maurie in months and I've missed my gang member! And it seems like I haven't seen Shantel in forever either, even though it's only been a week. 


Not only did Shantel take me to breakfast, but she decorated my car for me too! I had just gotten it detailed the day before so she kept it clean and just put sticky notes on the outside:) A lot of them had different quotes or inside jokes and memories on them. I loved it!
These were some of my favorites that she put on:)

After breakfast I had to go to the dentist which was a little bit of a bummer, but that's okay!

After the dentist was done, the rest of the day was great! I watched The Best Two Years, and took a nap. Then my brother Casey came up and we went to ABC Mandarin! On our birthdays we get to pick where we go out to eat. I usually pick Olive Garden, but that just didn't sound good this year. Dinner was so yummy though! And it was fun to just hang out with my family. I always have a good time with them! 
After dinner we came back home and opened presents. I got so spoiled! I got clothes, giftcards, cash, a puzzle, Tangled, Bambi, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Midway to Heaven, Harry Potter 7 part 1, Steel Magnolias, and a book! 
After presents we had cake (that my Grandma Crossley makes for us every year on our birthdays) and Chocolate Trifle (my mom makes this every year for me and I love it! It's my favorite)  and then just hung out for the rest of the night. It was a great and relaxing day! And if feels great to be able to say I'm 19. I'm excited to see what this year brings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment