I have been able to hang out a lot with some of my best friends since I have been home from school. I guess that's a bonus to being unemployed! (Although I am realizing that I am quickly running out of money and that "hanging out" usually ends up costing me at least a little money.....I guess I'll still have to find a job and manage to have a social life!).
Brittnie has been a lifesaver in my social life! Without her I think I would be sitting home way too often! We usually just do little stuff like go grab lunch or stop at redbox and get a movie, but I always have a great time!
On Wednesday Brittnie and I went and kidnapped Katie and we had so much fun! We went and got some pizza that we owed Brit's dad, Chris, and then we played "Golf" (the card game-which I totally won....although I have to admit it was mostly beginners luck!). I had a great time with them!
On Thursday Katie and Ivy came over and we had one of our Kirby Movie parties. They are my favorite! We went to wal-mart and bought cherry twizzlers and oreo's with only spare change (an odd little tradition we have) and talked for a long time to catch up on everything! Then we watched Sons of Provo. I swear I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! That movie is hysterical, and it is so much funnier when I watch it with them. We would quote pretty much every line and had all the songs and dances memorized. It was so much fun!
On Friday I went to Katie's work and spent like, 3 hours there. She works at a trophy store and I had promised her that I was going to come in and buy a trophy for her. We spent a long time looking through all of the trophies they had and it was so much fun! They had some of the most random trophies. I have no idea what you would use them for. I ended up getting her a turkey that is wearing an aviator hat and goggles. It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I love it so much.
I have really loved spending time with Brit, Katie, and Ivy this last week. We have funs plans made for the rest of the summer (unless I end up moving back east of course) and I am so excited! I seriously have the best friends ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment