Photobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Joining the blogging world!

Well, I guess it's time for me to join the blogging world!  I've never done anything like this, so we'll see how well this works out.  My awesome roommates Marianna and Kayla are doing this thing where you have 30 days worth of posts, so I'm going to start out with that! Day one is to write 15 facts about me!

1. I'm a first semester freshman at BYU-Idaho and I'm going into Elementary Education.  I'm really loving school! I was terrified to move out and start something new because I'm kind of a homebody, but I am loving it.  I really lucked out with the roommate situation, so that made the move so much easier! They are an awesome group of girls:)

2. I am the only girl in my family. I have two older brothers and one younger brother.  I really hated this when I was younger, but I love it now.  I think my brothers are possibly the funniest people I know, and I wouldn't trade my family for anything!

3. I never went through a rebellious "my parents are embarrassing" phase.  I've considered myself lucky that I have the parents that I do. My dad is one of the hardest workers I know and I've always had a fun relationship with him. We text everyday during our lunches.  My mom is my best friend. I've always been able to talk to her about anything. I love doing girls nights with her. It's one of the things I've missed most since I moved to Rexburg.

4. I love the classic Disney movies! I could watch them over and over again.  I've been collecting all my favorites on DVD so that I can watch them now, and also have them for when I have kids in the future:)

5. I probably watch way too much tv.  I just have so many shows that I love! I used to really love the office, but it hasn't been as funny lately. Lately I've really loved Modern Family, Friends, The Walking Dead, and Sarah Palins Alaska. (But I only watch the last one with my roommate, Arleigh!)

6. I love to read. I use to read all the time, but I didn't even bring any books with me to Rexburg. I know that I would only want to sit and read, and I just don't have time for that!

7. I'm kind of a Mormon movie fanatic.  My high school friends and I use to watch them all the time! I've met Kirby Heyborne a couple of times (he even came to my house!) They are just fun movies and they bring back a lot of good memories with my friends:)

8. I love to have my hair changed drastically.  I'm pretty sure that is the only form of rebellion I have. I love to go from long to short and from blond to dark.  I'm sure that it is so unhealthy for my hair, but I really love to change it up!

9. I really love Baseball! I could watch it all the time, on tv or a live game. I'm a born and raised Yankee fan! I never thought that was odd until I came to college and realized that a lot of people find baseball boring, especially on tv. And it's apparently even more odd because I'm a girl. I really do love it though!

10. I blame this trait on my mom, but I don't shop clearance.  I don't ever remember buying something from a clearance section.

11. I have a very random taste of music. I don't really have my own taste. I love country, but besides that I just like random bands.  I really love Bon Jovi. My mom and I are going to his concert in March and I'm so excited for that! I have always wanted to go to one of his, but he doesn't come to Utah very often.

12. I have zero artistic ability! I pretty much hate doing anything that involves art or creativity. I wish I could draw, but I just wasn't blessed with that!

13. I can fall asleep pretty much anywhere! My friend and roommate Shantel has taken various pictures of me sleeping on the floor in the corner of our apartment, sleeping straight up on the couch, etc. I just love my sleep!

14. I love dogs! I plan on getting one as soon as I can. I had a dog when I was growing up and I just loved having him around. I have asked for a puppy every christmas and birthday for as longs as I can remember, but I don't think that's going to happen! I'm just going to have to get one when I'm out on my own.

15. I'm pretty much a full girly girl (other then my love of baseball). I don't really like to camp or get dirty, I love pink, and I love to shop!

Well, that's me! We'll see how this blogging thing goes. I think it will be fun!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Megan!! you are simply darling!

Post a Comment