I really picked a bad time to start a blog! I'm heading into my first finals week and it's making me feel a little stressed out! I would much rather blog than study, so it's been tempting. I have gotten a lot done though, so I think it's okay if I do a short one! Day 2 of the 30 day posts is to explain the title of your blog. My title is Live, Laugh, Love! The reason behind my title is a little lame. I just like that quote! I spent forever coming up with a blog title and tried a bunch of different ones out. This is the one I liked best, so it stuck! I don't have any cool stories or anything behind it, I just thought it was cute.
Well, that's about it for the meaning! I guess I should get back to studying. I feel so overwhelmed with what I have to do, but as I look at my other roommates it seems like they have so much more! I guess that makes me feel a little better, but also more stressed out for my future semesters. I hope I can handle it. I am excited to start into my fun elementary education classes though. Maybe next fall.
Well, wish me luck! Only one more week, and then a break. That's what I keep telling myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment