Well, this is going to be another boring post from me, because I haven't been very many places! I do really love to travel though. The summer after my sophmore year in high school I went to California with my parents and my younger brother. That was one of my favorite vacations (even though I did miss my older brothers). We went to Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studios, Catalina Island, and Nottsberry Farm. I love California so much! I love the sunshine and all the fun things to do.
We also went to Denver one summer and that was quite the adventure! It was a lot of fun though. We saw a couple baseball games, and just had a fun and relaxing time!
I love going different places where I can just forget about everything and relax. I've been able to do that a couple times with friends! We always stay pretty close to home, but we have such a fun time.
Shantel, Camrie, have gone for weekend trips to Logan and Park City. These are always cheap little trips, but so much fun! I love spending time with them :)
I also went on a fun little girl weekend to Ashton, Idaho a few weeks ago! I really lucked out with the roommates that I have. I love hanging out with them so much and we do so many fun things together! They have totally made my college experience so far. We just did lots of fun stuff in little Ashton. It was the perfect break from school and it was full of memories that I will never forget!
So that's pretty much it! I love to go on vacations, big or small, and can't wait to go on some more!
On a side note, my finals are pretty much done! I just have my Book of Mormon final tomorrow night, and I just have to show up for that one. It's already done. I survived, and did so with pretty good grades!
First semester of college=COMPLETE!






No comments:
Post a Comment