Well, I am quite the animal lover! I see almost any animal and I want to my own! One of my more common questions that I ask my dad is "Can I have one?" I get shut down pretty quick most of the time though :)
I'll try to keep this to my most recent wants!
I think puggle's are just so cute! It is a mix between a beagle and a pug. They are pretty little (which I like) and I think they are so adorable! How can you resist that cute little face?
My next animal choices are going to get more outrageous, but who said these had to be realistic?
A pig! I think baby pigs are so cute! I don't like the huge one's that they have at the fair, but if I could get one that stayed pretty little, I would love it!
An orangutan! When my family was at the movie the other night there was a preview for a documentary coming out about orangutans. It made them look so funny and smart!
I really just love animals so much! I would be happy with pretty much anything with hair or fur (not a fan so much of the reptile family-they creep me out a litte) I think they are so much fun!
So dad, take your pick!




1 comment:
You may own the hairless animal called jake. Somewhat cute,house trained and of course hairless, happy new year
Love, dad
Post a Comment