Photobucket

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

One Year!

It is so crazy to say that I moved to Virginia over a year ago. I reached my year mark on June 28, 2012. It was a major milestone for me! I have been looking back over pictures I took when I first got here and it is amazing to me how much has changed! I went from watching 2 infants to watching 2 toddlers and a newborn. I love them all so much! I don't know how I'm going to leave them in month. I'm way too attached!  Here are some pictures and videos of the little guys from when I first got here and from recently. 


Owen!
Oliver!
 Baby Spencer!
Baby Oliver
Big boy Oliver!
Owen :)

I love my job! And I am so grateful that I've been able to spend the last year with these little guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment