So, I am a born and bred Yankee's fan. And I always will be! BUT, if I wasn't a Yankee fan, I would most definitely be a Nats fan! I do live in Washington DC, after all!;) I went to my first game on Thursday and it was SO cool! Melissa and Ryan are good friends with one of the assistant GM's and a member of the general counsel, so we scored some awesome free tickets!
A beautiful day for baseball!
Katie and I in our AWESOME seats!
The Nationals batting cage, where they warm up before a game
Press Conference room
View from the Presidential Club seats
Katie and I behind home plate!
The Nationals bullpen
Katie and I out on the field! :)
I love my job!
With the boys after their first baseball game. Owen was a little bit afraid of all the people and the noise, but Oliver was fascinated! He just sat and watched the game:)
It was such a cool experience! We also got to walk through the tunnel and see the some of the players get leave the clubhouse to get on the bus (they were headed up to Boston). It was so great! We have tickets for another game on July 7th and I am SO excited! I love Baseball:)
"May The Sun Never Set On American Baseball." - President Harry S. Truman












No comments:
Post a Comment