So a couple Saturdays ago, Katie and I were at the store. I was casually looking at the hair dye, when Katie suggested we buy a couple boxes for ourselves! I was a little bit (okay, a lot!) nervous, but decided it could be a fun way to spend a Saturday night!:) Katie colored my hair, and then I did hers.
Katie getting the dye ready!
Before...
During...
After!
After my hair was done, I did Katie's. I was definitely more nervous about doing her hair than I was about how mine would turn out! I am pretty relaxed about my hair, but I didn't like the pressure of doing someone else's.
Before...
During...
After!
Towel Heads :)
It was still hard to tell how different our hair really was while it was wet, so we took some more "after" pictures after church on Sunday.
Finished product! I definitely think it looks a little bit darker. I like it a lot!
Haha, we decided Katie's didn't look too different.....She still looks super cute though! :)
I love having Katie out here to do fun things with! She is so great:) And for my first time dying my hair from a box, I would say it was a success. Definitely worth the 8 dollars!

No comments:
Post a Comment