It has been a busy month here in Virginia! Not a whole lot has changed in my own life, but my life has come to revolve around the life of my nanny family. And big exciting things have happened for them!
- The twins turned one! They are getting so big and so much fun. I seriously have the best job in the world! They are starting to walk and talk and understand things. They are so proud of themselves when they know they did something right. I love it!
- I am now a nanny of three! Little baby Spencer was born March 12th. He is the sweetest little guy! It was quite the adventure watching the big boys while Ryan and Melissa were in the hospital, but we had a good time. And they slept through the night, which is all I could really ask for!
- I am going to New York in 145 days! I can't wait! It will be one thing to check off of my bucket list. There is so much I want to do and see. I know the week that I will be there will go by so fast, but I can hardly wait!
- I will be HOME in 152 days! I am so sad to be leaving my job here, but I think it's the right decision. I should get back in school (ugh) and back to my life at home. And I am SO excited to see all of the people I have missed so much!
So that's about it! Day to day things are going well and the future looks great! I am excited for things to come. The weather is finally starting to get nice, which means long afternoon walks for me and the boys in the afternoons, which is my favorite. Life is good!





No comments:
Post a Comment