Photobucket

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Less than two weeks!

I will be home for Christmas in less than two weeks! I fly in the 22nd. I am so excited to spend some time in Utah again. I have absolutely LOVED my time in Virginia, but I'm ready for a little break to spend time with my friends and family! I can't believe it's almost been 6 months since I've been home. I rarely made it a month without going home when I was going to school in Rexburg! I think coming out here has been so good for my homesick issues. I still have tough days where I wish I was home and I am always missing my family and friends, but overall I am extremely happy to be where I am! I know that my week home will be crazy busy and that it's going to go by SO fast, but I can't wait! Here are some (but definitely not all!) of the people I absolutely cannot wait to spend some time with!!
My family :)
My JD girls :)
Shantelly:)
BMMFF! :)
Brittnie, one of my very best friends! :)

I have awesome plans with all these people, as well as many others that I don't have pictures of:) Hopefully that will change over the week I'm home, because I plan on taking TONS of pictures! Being away from all of these people has made me realize even more how much I love having pictures :) But anyway, I am so excited! Only 12 more days!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I can't believe it's been 6 months! I'm so glad that you are loving it there! They are so lucky to have you! I hope I get to see you (just for a sec:) while you are home!

Shantel said...

This post made me so incredibly happy! I made it in TWO of the pictures!! I feel honored! I am so excited to see you Megan!!! I cannot wait! It has been way too long!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! I miss my best friend SO much! :(

Post a Comment