Photobucket

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I was feeling a little bummed that I wasn't going to be home for Thanksgiving this year. We always have a great time and I love spending time with my family, so I wasn't too happy to be away from home. However, at the last minute my friend Erin invited me to go down to a beach house in Corolla, North Carolina for the weekend! I rode down Wednesday night and we came back Sunday morning. It was so much fun and I am so glad I was able to go! It was a weekend full of great food, awesome people, and fun times. It was great! Here are some pictures from the weekend!
Me on the beach, Thanksgiving morning :)


 Me and Jessica at the trolley stop! They had these all over, which we thought was fun.
 All the nannies :)


Hanging out at the beach. The weather was perfect!

Some of us got up to watch the sunrise at the beach Sunday morning before we went home. It was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment