Sunday and Monday were the best days I have had in a long time! I have been counting down the days until the semester ends and I'll get to go home, but Sunday and Monday made me feel so happy to be in Rexburg.
On Sunday I had one of the best Relief Society lessons I have ever heard. It was about the atonement and it had pretty much the whole room in tears by the end. That isn't saying much for me because I am a crier, but I didn't feel so bad because most people were crying with me! When we got home from church, Tyrell was already at our apartment and he had made us dinner! It was so yummy and it was great to have it ready to eat when we got there. He is so great! Then we had a pretty relaxing Sunday, hanging out and watching some movies. I'm not exactly sure how it started (we've decided to blame it on Tyrell), but the biggest water fight broke out!
We were all dripping wet!
It took us FOREVER to get everything dry! And then we had to leave the fan on and the windows open to air everything out.
It was so much fun! Our apartment was soaking wet. It was pretty much a disaster, but it was so worth it!
Then it was time to pick on our poor buddy Tyrell. Shantel has this trick she likes to play where she tells someone that if they let her crack 3 eggs over their head, she will give them 20 dollars. Then she only cracks 2 eggs over their heads and says she's done. That way she doesn't have to pay them anything because she only cracked 2 eggs, not 3. It is such a mean trick, but it is so funny to watch! She talked Ty into letting her do it and it was so entertaining!
Poor Tyrell was such a good sport! I can't wait to see what he does to get back at her though!
Monday was just as good! Arleigh and I have been looking forward to our FHE activity with President Clark since the beginning of the semester, and March 7th was the big day! It really was so good. I am so lucky that I get to go to such a great school with such a great President. It was a question and answer sort of thing, and it was so good!
Then Kurtli came over and Shantel did her little egg trick to him too. Kurtli was a little bit scarier than Tyrell was! He made me promise that Shantel wasn't tricking him because he knows that I don't have even a little bit of a poker face. I shook on it and told him that if Shantel cracked 3 eggs over his head I would make sure that she paid up. That way I wasn't really lying, right?:) Well, Shantel cracked 2 eggs over his head and ran. He told me that I was going to die, so I ran and hid with Shantel!
Shantel was pretty afraid of what Kurtli was going to do to get back at her!
We then locked ourselves in our bathroom for over an hour waiting for him to leave! We got a little bored, so we took a bunch of pictures.
It was fairly terrifying, but so funny. He had us so paranoid the rest of the night that he was going to come back for us! So scary, but so hilarious!
Overall it was a really great couple of days. Just what I needed!

1 comment:
Megan, I love that you are having such a WONDERFUL time! Isn't college great? Love and miss you!
Post a Comment