Photobucket

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 15: Your Favorite Photo of Your Best Friend

This is a tough one. My friends and I love to take pictures! I very rarely like pictures taken of myself, so it's always tough to find pictures of us that I like. I'll just throw in a few that make me laugh or that remind me of good times!
This is one of my favorite pictures of me and Britt. I have way too many to choose from because I have been friends with Brittnie since the 4th grade. She was my first real friend when I moved to Riverdale and we have been friends ever since! I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She saved me in elementary, jr high, and high school. I know that we will always be best friends!
Katie Parkinson! We just took this picture Saturday night, and it pretty much sums up us. She is so great! She can always make me laugh, and she will always be my BMMFF (Best Mormon Movie Friend Forever-We pretty much have weekly Mormon Movie quote offs. It's great!) She will always be my favorite Kirby Movie buddy. One of my most favorite memories with her (although there seriously are too many to chose from) is the night before Kirby came to my house for the little concert thing. She came over and we had an awesome little talk and we made super yummy cookies and then watched the RM. It was so great!
Also taken last night. I really love these girls so much! Saturday night was so great. It was a relaxing night out with my best buds!
This is one of my favorite pictures with Shantelly. I don't know why I love it so much, but I really do! I have already praised Shantel a whole bunch in my blog, but I am lucky to have her!

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Megaroo! You are just the greatest friend and roombud ever!!! I am so lucky to have you!!! College life would be so incredibly boring if I didn't get beat up every night! You are going to have to come over to my house every night in the summer and give me my daily beating up!!!

Post a Comment