Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BON JOVI!!!

Can I just say how great last night was? My mom and I went and saw Bon Jovi in concert and he was absolutely AMAZING! I have only been to one other concert (so I don't have much to compare it to), but I honestly can't imagine it being any better. He did not stop singing, dancing, or jumping around for the entire two hours that he was up there (and that is pretty impressive for a 49 year old guy!). Also, he is a total stud! I'm not over exaggerating when I say that he has a smile that totally melts my heart. It was a totally clean and fun concert and I am so disappointed that it's over! We've been counting down for well over 100 days, and now it's over:( But we can't wait for him to come again, because we will totally be there! It was such a great night and I will never forget it!
 My mom and I before the concert
 Getting ready for the show to start!
 SO GOOD!!
 See what I said about that smile?:)


It was really such a great night! I had so much fun with my mom and I'm glad that I can go do stuff like this with her. It was amazing, and I can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment