Photobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Ten: A photo of my favorite place to eat

I unfortunately love to eat out a lot! And even more unfortunate is my love of italian food. It's just so yummy!

My absolute favorite place to eat is Olive Garden. I love their breadsticks, salad, fettucine alfredo, and black tie mousse cake. So fattening, but so delicious!! I go there pretty much every year for my birthday dinner and I look forward to it all year!

One of my new favorite places to eat is Firehouse Pizza. They have super yummy focaccia bread and chicken cordon bleu pasta. The best part of Firehouse is the dessert. They have this awesome thing called a FH'zzookie. Its a cookie cooked in a skillet so it is super gooey in the middle and it topped with ice cream and chocolate and caramel sauce. It is AMAZING! It is the whole reason for going to firehouse, so if you go there, make sure you save room for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment