Photobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day Eight: A song to match my mood

This post has taken me forever to do because I haven't been able to think of a song! So instead of one to match my mood, I'm just going to pick a couple of new songs that I really love.
The first song that I've really liked recently is "Love like Crazy" by Lee Bryce. I'm a major country fan, and I think this song is just so cute!
The second song is "Stuck like Glue" by Sugarland. Again, its a country song and I think it is so funny! I did not think this was a creepy stalker song until I saw the video. I love it!
The last one is mostly an inside joke with my buddy Shantel :) She absolutely LOVES this song, so I thought I should put it on here just for her! It's Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks.

1 comment:

Shantel said...

megan.....I refuse to listen to this song on your post! I think you know my true feelings about that gastly song. Play it one more time....and you'll find out what happens!!!

Post a Comment