Photobucket

Friday, February 25, 2011

Back to the blogging world! Day Twelve: My room!

Well it's been like, 3 weeks since I blogged. I'm not as good at this as I thought I would be. Not much has happened in the last couple weeks. I have reached midterm though! Only 7 more weeks of school before I get 5 months off! Not that I'm counting or anything :) And luckily, I have something I am looking forward to every 2 weeks, so it should go by pretty quick, right? Let's hope so!:)

But anyway, on to day 12! Day 12 is a description of my room. I guess I technically have two rooms, but I'll just talk about my room at home.




I absolutely love my room! We painted it pretty recently and I love it. 3 of the walls are green and one is purple. I didn't really see the point in painting my room because I was moving out within a year, but I am so glad my mom wanted to do it. I also love my furniture. I am pretty lucky that my grandpa is great with wood. He made my picket fence bed and my bedside table for me. I've probably grown out of having a white picket fence bed, but I really love it! I'll probably keep it until I get married, and then save it for my own daughter.
My room is pretty small small, but I have it all to myself, which I love. I was so scared to come to college because I hadn't shared a room with somebody since Jake was a baby, and that was only for a few months. Luckily I'm rooming with my Best Friend Shantelly, and she has been so great! I think I might get a little lonely when I go back to having my own room. I'll miss our heart to hearts that we have late at night and our awesome "Friends in Low Places" singing parties. She's helped make my college experience so great! So here's a new (and rather embarrassing) picture of us to finish up!

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Megan Marie! You are just so nice! I love you being my room bud too! I'm going to miss those little hearts to hearts every night! And I may even miss "Friends in low places" singing parties...well maybe not. Thanks for all the good times Megapoo!!! :D Your the greatest!!!

Post a Comment